The Dighton Public Library, in conjunction with the Center for Women & Enterprise (CWE) of the Small Business Administration, invites all to a free workshop on starting your own business. By the end of the workshop, “12 Steps to Starting a Business”:
- participants will have an understanding of how to develop their business ideas and planning
- consider their legal structure
- how to choose a name and entity
- how to obtain an employer identification number, licenses, permits and insurance
- and leave the session with an A to Z overview and specific tools and tips that will help people launch their business.