We really want to take the time to acknowledge another successful Taste of Dighton last month. The library is so grateful for the support of so many people from so many different corners of our community.
- All of our vendors, including our newest recruits, Stuffies and Pattie Cake, as well as our experienced experts, North End Seafood, Alice’s Last Stop, Araujo’s, Almeida’s, Georgio’s, Sweet as Pie, and the Lions Club.
- An extra special thanks to the Dighton Lions Club for all of their help and support,
- The Leos from D-R and all of the volunteers who made this event possible,
- A shout out to Araujo Farms & Greenhouses for their support and AV equipment,
- A warm hug to the Friends of the Dighton Public Library who epitomize the meaning of the word Friend.
- Special thanks to the many individuals and vendors who donated baskets for the giveaway.
- Thank you Taunton Gazette for the news coverage and helping promote the event
- And last but not least, thanks to all of you dined with us and bought chances to support the Taste of Dighton.